Sunday 17 July 2011

CLINIQUE glossy nail enamel; butter-fingers 64.


♥ Hey everyone! In my school, you're not allowed to wear nail polish, but I don't like having bare nails so I have a collection of natural nail polishes that aren't spotted easily and just give that natural, fun and glossy look! Today I'm going to be reviewing this CLINIQUE glossy nail enamel in the colour butter-fingers 64.

I will be reviewing my products on a scale from 0-10, 10 being really good and 0 being terrible. 

This is one of my main polishes I use for school, just because it's not TOO soft, but it's still natural. It's really smooth and easy to apply, I hate it when you get those nail polishes that are really clumpy and messy! I really love the way that when you apply this nail polish, it's easy to remove quickly if you make a mistake. For example, when I paint my nails, I usually smudge a tiny bit of it on the skin just outside my nail and many nail polishes won't come off the skin without polish remover, but this one does come off and doesn't leave any smudges or marks! This polish also stays on your nails for a long time, many polishes chip within a few days!

The bad thing about this polish is the time it takes to dry. I've only started wearing this a lot recently, and so a few weeks ago when I first applied it, I forgot about how long it takes to dry. I applied it in the morning, before I left for school which was a really bad idea! It took about 45 minutes to dry and I tried to blow dry it! I ended up having to take it all off, otherwise It would have gone everywhere.

My overall rating for this product would be 7/10.

All of the reviews I do on my blog, are my own personal views and opinions. I haven't been asked to do them by the company! 






No comments:

Post a Comment