Tuesday 26 July 2011

M A Y B E L L I N E New York, forever strong nail polish; 170 flamingo pink.




♥ I haven't posted for 5 days, but I have a reason! My laptop is basically broken, so I haven't used it as much at all, but I felt really bad, so I came on here to post! I've wanted a pink nail polish for my holiday and I came across this M A Y B E L L I N E New York forever strong nail polish in the colour 170 flamingo pink. Likewise my lipstick, the colour is like a barbie pink, the lipstick and polish are really close to being the same colour! Obviously I've only been wearing it today, so I can't give it a proper review, but I'll do what I can.

I will be reviewing my products on a scale from 0-10, 10 being really good and 0 being terrible. 

So far, I really love this nail polish. It's really easy to apply and comes out so smooth, meaning you can apply it affectively. It dries really quickly which I also love, because I hate having to wait ages for a nail polish to dry!  It says that it lasts for 7 days, which is longer than any of my other other nail polishes. 

Overall I would give this product a 9/10, but again... I've only been wearing it for a day. Hopefully I can update you about it next week! 

Hope you're having a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment