Thursday 28 July 2011

Spot stress control daily scrub; Neutrogena.


♥ Buongiorno! How are you all?  So I only have one picture today because I got some really cool shots and then my camera run out of battery which isn't too good, so this is the only one I have for ya, but it'll have to do!

I bought this Spot stress control daily scrub by Neutrogena 2 days ago because I get spots really bad and have used it ever since, I love it so far! I've been extremely lucky that everything I bought has been really really cool. Many spot scrubs don't work, but this one does! I have actually noticed a difference, my face looks so much clearer and you can also feel the difference when you first apply it. I apply it in the shower, and It feels weird because when you wash it off under the warm water and then take your face out from under the water, your face gets really cold. I don't really know how to explain it but you can just feel it working. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that gets spots a lot.  Again, I can't really review this but at the moment I would give it a 10/10! 

Once again, enjoy your holidays, I only have 5 days left till I go abroad, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment