Thursday 21 July 2011

HOLIDAY!





♥ Apologies for not making a post in like 3 days! Hi... as you may be able to tell by the title... I'm a little excited. I break up from school tomorrow and then I have a week......TILL I'M ON HOLIDAY. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Kay, well, I'm off to Sicily for 2 weeks because I'm half Sicilian and I'm going to see all of my amazing friends that I haven't seen in a year, and guys seriously... Sicily is the greatest place in the whole entire world. All me & my friends from Sicily live in the UK, but are half Sicilian! We come from a tiny village called Sutera and It's freakin' incredible. Ahhh, I can't even explain. Plus, I've bought tons of new clothes, make-up, shoes and other random stuff, I can just tell It's going to be the best holiday ever. Oh yeah... the pictures? My Mum is so cute. She bought me loads of random little items yesterday on her shop, including this travel first aid kit! My Mum and Dad are divorced, so I take it in turns to go on holiday with each of them. Me, My Dad and His girlfriend, are going camping whilst on holiday, hence why I have the first aid kit! She also bought some stuff to go in it, scissors and some bite creams because there are loads of mosquitoes out there! Let me breathe ahhhh. I am so so so so so so so excited and my Dad and his girlfriend have been going out for like a year now and she's really nice! I'm excited to go on holiday with her, because every time I go to Sicily, It's with my Dad and brother, so now I'll finally have a girl on my side! Well I guess this was a pointless post, but I felt bad about not having anything to really post about. Hope you guys enjoy your holidays, even if you're not going abroad! HAPPY SUMMER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment